HR Process Outsourcing
Human resources are the most valuable assets of an organization. The management of human resources is crucial to ensure the delivery of organizational performance. CW provides the outsourcing of HR services which can deliver tangible benefits to your company:
- Reduced cost and increased efficiency;
- Freeing up of HR resources to operate more strategically;
- Access to CW’s cloud-based human resources management system.
We focus on small-to-medium sized businesses that wish to reduce time-consuming administrative tasks and deploy more internal resource on strategic tasks. We provide you with people, processes, and technology to deliver HR solutions.
Why Choose Us
Take A Closer Look
Streamline your human resources management and let us help your company manage your workforce more efficiently. With CW’s HR process outsourcing services, you can focus on managing employees who are at the core functions of your business.
Talent Mobility Solutions
Globalization and regional economic integration encourage businesses to identify competitive locations to optimize their value chain. Managing employee mobility is therefore a crucial task which will impact the efficiency of relocation or expansion projects. CW can assist your non-local staff to go through the formalities of obtaining the right to work across the border.
- General Employment Policy (GEP)
- Investment as Entrepreneurs
- Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS)
- Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals (ASMTP)
- Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG)
- Technology Talent Admission Scheme (TechTAS)
- Admission Scheme for the Second Generation of Chinese Hong Kong Permanent Residents
- Dependent Visa
- Training Visa
- Work permit and residence permit application and renewal
- Dependent residence permit application and renewal
- Business visa
CW’s payroll team will also make sure that the employer, as well as each employee, are in compliant of the local rules and regulations on tax declarations and social welfare contributions in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our payroll processing services Include:
- Payroll process, expense disbursement process design and set-up
- MPF enrolment and registration
- Payroll calculation and remittance
- Joiners and leavers management
- Employer’s Returns preparation and filing
- MPF and ORSO calculation and filing
- China payroll process design
- Social welfare accounts registration and enrolment
- Individual income tax filing accounts registration and enrolment
- Monthly employee data & payroll data processing
- Assistance in remittance of net payroll and payment of taxes
- Review and management of employee reimbursements
- Monthly individual income tax, social insurance & public housing fund contribution calculation and filing
HR Administration and Special Projects
Employment laws and regulations are a set of complex rules. Managing employees in different Chinese cities means that your HR needs to be aware of the local policy implementation. Whether you are an HR manager or a top-level executive, keeping up employment regulatory changes can avoid mistakes that are sometimes costly.
Our HR Consultancy Team has hands-on experience in handling the following HR Support and Special Projects:
- Transferring your local contractors into formal employees
- Localizing your global HR policy and adapting it to the realities of China
- Handling redundancies and layoffs
- Compensation analysis/review
- Onsite or offsite, short-term, or long-term, acting as your HR department and handle HR & Admin tasks
Entry & Mid-Level Recruitment
International SMEs that venture into the China market are sometimes distracted by the administrative work as well as various compliance issues. Hiring a local staff that undertake some basic administrative and operational duties can be a solution for freeing the “China Project Manager” to focus on the core issues of business development.
CW’s recruitment services cover accounting, human resources, and administrative functions from entry to mid-level positions. A successful recruitment is a fine-tuned process with an understanding of the characteristics of the current job market in order to find the most suitable employees.
- Market benchmarking, requirement analysis
- Job analysis, marketing design, and descriptions
- Candidate sourcing or pooling
- Screenings and skills assessments
- Interview management and selection assistance
- Pre-employment checks
- Off-boarding, paper work and tax clearance