Given the COVID-19 situation in Hong Kong, a lot of internships and job shadowing programs of our firm have been cancelled this summer. In view of this, our Partner, Mr. Thomas Wong, came up with an idea of having a webinar with students so that he can share his experience and gives them some encouragement.
On 14 August 2020, our firm jointly organized a webinar “How to become more international” with the Division of Business and Hospitality Management, College of Professional and Continuing Education, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Our Partner, Mr. Thomas Wong was the speaker. During the webinar, he shared the following topics with the students.
- About the speaker, Thomas Wong
- Career goal
- How to start in accountancy industry when he was young
- Motto: faith, serviceand community
- The development of overseas market
- The opportunities in Hong Kong
- Encourage students in their career development
- Community Work of CW