- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters independently
- Ensure all statutory rules and regulatory requirements are met
- Manage a portfolio of clients and involve in extensive client contact
- Do client pitch for potential prospect
- Liaise and negotiate with various parties including lawyers, governmental authorities, banks, etc.
- Coaching team members
- Report directly to the Partner-in-charge and assist to develop overseas market
- Assist the Partner-in-charge in preparation of the departmental budget and KPI reporting
- Other duties and ad hoc assignments as required
- Business Development is a must
- Degree in Corporate Governance, or other relevant disciplines
- HKICS member is preferred
- 3-5 years company secretarial experience, experience in professional firms like CPA firm is an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Junior Company Secretarial Officer
- Knowledge of the CSA system
- Self-motivated, mature and responsible
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have to meet international clients with the Partner-in-charge from time to time therefore fluency in both spoken and written English is a must
Interested parties please send your full resume with availability and expected salary to Mr. Thomas Wong (Partner) by clicking "Apply Now" or JobsDB
By clicking the "APPLY NOW" button, you are agreeing to your personal information being processed and used as outlined above. You have the right to withdraw your consent or to object to the further processing of your personal information at any time.
*The information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For Personal Data Collection Statement please click here.