- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters independently
- Ensure all statutory rules and regulatory requirements are met
- Manage a portfolio of clients and involve in extensive client contact
- Do clients’ pitching for potential prospects
- Liaise and negotiate with various parties including lawyers, governmental authorities, banks, etc.
- Coaching team members
- Report directly to the head of Company Secretarial Department and assist the Partner-in-charge to develop Greater Bay Area (“GBA”) market
- Assist the Partner-in-charge in preparation of the departmental budget and KPI reporting
- Other duties and ad hoc assignments as required
- Business Development is a must
- Degree in Corporate Governance or Legal, or other relevant disciplines
- HKICS member is preferred
- 2-3 years company secretarial experience, experience in professional firms like CPA or law firms is an advantage
- Knowledge of the CSA system
- Self-motivated, mature, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have to meet international clients and associate firms in GBA with the Partner-in-charge from time to time therefore fluency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin is a must
Interested parties please send your full resume with availability and expected salary to Ms. Connie Pak (Head of Company Secretarial Department) by clicking "APPLY NOW" or JobsDB
By clicking the "APPLY NOW" button, you are agreeing to your personal information being processed and used as outlined above. You have the right to withdraw your consent or to object to the further processing of your personal information at any time.
*The information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For Personal Data Collection Statement please click here.