- Manage a portfolio of clients and involve in clients’ contact
- Do client pitch for potential prospect
- Report directly to the Partner-in-charge
- Work closely with the Partner-in-charge, especially in developing new services to the Greater Bay Area as well as overseas market
- Other duties and ad hoc assignments as required
- Business Development is a must
- We offer basis salary plus incentive
- Degree in Corporate Governance, or other relevant disciplines
- HKICS member is preferred but not a must
- At least 3-year company secretarial experience, experience in professional firms like CPA firm is an advantage
- Self-motivated, mature and responsible
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a must.
- Flexi hour
- Work from home
Interested parties please send your full resume with availability and expected salary to Mr. Thomas Wong (Partner) by clicking "Apply Now" or JobsDB
By clicking the "APPLY NOW" button, you are agreeing to your personal information being processed and used as outlined above. You have the right to withdraw your consent or to object to the further processing of your personal information at any time.
*The information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For Personal Data Collection Statement please click here.