- Statutory audits ensuring compliance with regulatory reporting requirements and regulations; advice on application of acceptable accounting treatments for complex transactions; IFRS reporting
- Special audit/ other assurance/ financial due diligence for local and cross-border capital transactions
- Checking of the internal control system and providing recommendations for improvements
- Prepare tax computation and returns
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Member or student member of HKICPA/ACCA or other professional bodies
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- A team player with good communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
Interested parties please send your full resume with availability and expected salary to
Ms. Mandy Lau by clicking "APPLY NOW" or JobsDB
By clicking the "APPLY NOW" button, you are agreeing to your personal information being processed and used as outlined above. You have the right to withdraw your consent or to object to the further processing of your personal information at any time.
*The information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For Personal Data Collection Statement please click here.