Businesses come in a myriad of sizes and forms; the more complex the structure is, the heavier the compliance and governance burden. The time and effort involved in sustaining these structures can in turn translate into more costs.
The highly experienced Corporate Secretarial Services teams at CW can lift this burden off your shoulders through providing efficient and reliable support for your company set-up and all related administration to ensure continuity in your business activities in Hong Kong and mainland China. We offer practical and bespoke solutions in line with local business protocols and regulations from the preparation of all required documentation to liaison with relevant authorities.
Setting up in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is the key gateway for doing business in mainland China and Asia. CW’s team has advised clients for almost 30 years on how to successfully set up in the region by building up strategies on using a Hong Kong company as a stepping stone into Greater China, including using the Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement (“CEPA”).We are dedicated to ensuring the process of setting up a business in Hong Kong is one that is simple, swift and cost-effective.
Our services include:
- Incorporation of a Hong Kong Limited company;
- Provision of company secretary and registered office;
- Bank account opening;
- Trusted bank signatory;
- Employment visa handling;
- Closing a Hong Kong Limited company;
- Legal certification;
- CEPA application.
Setting up in China
In a world ridden with uncertainties, China is seen by many as a “safe bet” whose markets are brimming with growth and development opportunities. CW can help you establish and manage your business operations in mainland China and Hong Kong.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Entry strategy advisory:
- Feasibility study
- Reports comparing investment vehicles and recommendations
- Establishment of business entities:
- Representative Office (RO)
- Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprise (WFOE)
- Equity Joint Venture (EJV)
- Cooperative Joint Venture (CJV)
- Processing changes:
- Change of company name
- Change of legal representative
- Change of registration address
- Application for capital increase
- Setting up of branches
- Extension of business scope
- Extension of company certificate
- Deregistration of business entities