Accounting and Financial Reporting
Administrative matters can distract you from your core business. This is especially so when doing business in mainland China where dealing with local authorities can be costly in terms of time and effort. Furthermore, complying with all the rules and regulations that may be subject to change overnight and have different interpretations and applications in different districts, which often requires your undivided attention and full alertness, can be strenuous at times.
This is where we come into the picture; we can help you navigate this bureaucratic and administrative minefield. For over 30 years, CW’s dedicated and knowledgeable team has supported clients in China and Hong Kong in their back-office operations. We are up to date with and very well-versed in local legislation and requirements in both China and Hong Kong as well as with international and local accounting standards. We provide reliable support tailored to your specific needs with quick response times so that you can focus on your business operations and on issues that matter to you the most.
Our experienced and expert team can support you in:
- Bookkeeping and maintenance of accounting records;
- Preparation of periodic and annual management accounts, and supporting schedules;
- Preparation of financial reports and packages in a format suitable for specific clients;
- Preparation of budgets and variance analysis;
- Secondment of accounting professionals for specific projects.